Children LOVE to bowl! We are dedicated to providing a safe and fun place for children of all ages to come and enjoy great fun, great exercise and a skill they can use for a lifetime! It is recommended that youth get at least 60 minutes of exercise everyday. Just 3 games of Bowling is a fun and engaging way to help your kids get their 60 a day!
We have several great youth programs to choose from. During summer we also have the Kids Bowl Free program which is a great compliment to our youth programs below.
We offer Coaching by Certified Coaches and bowlers earn USBC awards. Bowlers can do the 10 for $10 and receive their own bowling ball! All bowlers must purchase a membership; vary from $5 to $17, depending on benefits. Register your children for our Wednesday or Saturday programs today!
Please call ahead to reserve your spot. Fill out our form to the right, or Call Debbie Haggerty or Stacy Pudge at (916) 626-3600 for more information. You may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
View more bowling program info here.
Download and print a league flyer here.
Reserve your spot today! Fill out our form to the right, or Call Debbie Haggerty or Stacy Pudge at (916) 626-3600 for more information. You may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Schedule and Pricing
We have several options for youth to choose from on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Pricing starts at just $6 per person. Download current schedule and rates here.
Benefits of joining a youth league/program:
- Awesome Awards
- Coaching with stringent background screening
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Membership rewards and discounts
- Jerseys, membership cards and US Youth Bowler Magazine
- Make new friends and learn about teamwork
- Build self esteem
- Enjoy time with family
- Tournament competition
- Cool bowling shoes
- Pizza and trophy parties
- Holiday parties
- Birthday parties
- Have fun!
- High school bowling is the fastest growing sport in America
- There are no benchwarmers in bowling; everyone participates
- Homeschool leagues are quickly becoming popular
- Just bowling 2 games completes 40 of your 60 minutes of physical activity for a day...bowl a 3rd game and get your 60 in
- Bowling helps shape you up. It works tendons, joints and ligaments in your arms and legs plus improves balance, flexibility and posture.
- Bowling helps with weight control and loss. Bowling 2 games can burn between 320 to 580 calories!
- Bowling 2 games exercises 184 muscles while swinging around 576 pounds!