Kids Bowl Free
Beginning April 15 and running through August 31, 2013, this program is designed to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time during their summer break.
Children age 18 and younger who are registered with the Kids Bowl Free program through Strikes Unlimited in Rocklin, will receive 2 free games of bowling, all summer long (see days and times below)*. Valued at over $500 per child!
The Family Pass was created to allow for adult family members to enjoy bowling throughout the summer as well.
- pricing starts at $24.95 and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY.
- The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. The price of the pass covers all 4 members.
- You may purchase the family pass at anytime during the program.
Monday - Friday 9:00am — 3:00pm
Sunday 9:00am — 10:00pm
**Subject to lane availability - 10 lanes reserved for this program
Information & Registration
More Information available here.
- Over 65 million Americans go bowling every year *Source: Simmons National Consumer Study
- Bowling is America’s #1 participation sport *Source:bowl.com/pressroom
- $6 million in scholarships to graduating seniors from different bowling organizations and fundraisers every year *Source: bowl.com/scholarships
- Over recent years, bowling has been the fastest growing high school letter sport in America *Source:bowl.com/pressroom
- Between 40-45% of those aged 5 to 18 bowl each year
- Bowling 2 games exercises 184 muscles and results in swinging around 576 lbs. and walking about half a mile
- Bowling burns 219 calories per hour *Source: mayoclinic.com
Rules and Restrictions
- Not good for use with daycare outings, camps, business or club outings, or birthday party celebrations.
- Purchased Family Passes are valid for use only during posted Kids Bowl Free times and when bowling with a Kids Bowl Free child from your family.
- *Standard shoe rental rates apply.
- Must present printed coupon to front desk attendant
- Subject to lane availability - 10 lanes reserved for this program
Read the FAQ's about the Kids Bowl Free Program here.
We have a very busy schedule but we try to go bowl every night that we can. We have a 5, 7,and 13 year old that all 3 love bowling. Thank you so much KidsBowlFree for giving us this extra chance to spend together as a family and have fun. It's 7:30 am and I've already heard "are we bowling tonight?" I hope you guys continue to do this next year as well. THANKS AGAIN! –Julie--